To Our Residents
- We pledge to provide you with a clean, safe, and home-like environment for you to live in.
- We pledge to give you every opportunity to participate in positive extra-curricular activities.
- We pledge to assist you in finishing school, finding employment, and transitioning into adulthood.
- We pledge to be honest and forthcoming about your situation and to treat you with respect and dignity.
- We pledge to push you to become a better more prepared person when you leave Varsity Team then when you arrived.
To Our Employees
- We pledge to give you the support, encouragement, and appreciation needed in this field to maintain a positive work environment.
- We pledge to provide all of the training and instruction necessary to ensure your success as an employee.
- We pledge to provide equal, if not better, pay and benefits to ensure your commitment to Varsity Team.
- We pledge to be available to listen to and address any concerns you may have about Varsity Team.
To Our Community
- We pledge to work in conjunction with social workers, judges, teachers, therapists, and other community leaders to adapt to the needs of our residents.
- We pledge to become a positive member of the community in which we reside through volunteerism by both our residents and employees.
- We pledge to teach our residents how to become self-sufficient so the community will no longer have to pay to provide care for them as adults.
- We pledge to make every effort to hire employees from within the community in which we reside.
- We pledge to be a transparent organization so that the community will have no doubts that we will honor the pledges we have made.
|VARSITY TEAM INCORPORATED
|PO Box 9033 | San Diego, CA 92169 | 619-540-6901